NC at 75%, 15ft centered, 8ft downstage, 54 degrees
- AP 2310 at 50%, 8ft downstage, -37 degrees, direct back light
- G520 at 75% from above
- G363 at 50% from above
- AP3300 at full from below
Right before it snows the sky turns gray and white. It’s bright but dark at the same time. You just know its about to snow!
- AP7500 at 50%, 17ft above, 12ft stage right, 8ft downstage, 37 degrees elevation, 56 degrees side angle
- NC at full, 17ft above centered, 8ft downstage, 54 degrees
- AP4270 at full from above
- R72 at 50% from above
- L217 at 50% from below
- G 780 at 25% from below
A beautiful day in the Caribbean at noon is filled with clear blue skies. The sky reflecting off the water and shining with the sun.
- G350 at 50%, 12ft above and stage right, Direct side light, 27 degrees
- AP7800 at 75%, 15 ft above, 12ft stage right, Direct side light 37 degrees
- NC at full, 12 ft stage right, 0 degrees
- AP6900 at 25%, 17ft above centered, 8ft downstage, 54 degrees, direct back light
- L102 at 50%, 15ft above, 12ft stage left, direct side light, 37 degrees
- AP7200 at 75% from above
- AP6100 at 50% from below
- AP 7500 at 50% from below
A sunset in Vermont is bright and fills the sky. The colors casts shadows all over the fields and plains.
- G130 at full, 17ft above, 12ft stage right, 8ft upstage, 37 degrees elevation, 56 degrees back angle
- G860 at 50%, 17ft above centered, 8ft upstage, 54 degrees
- NC at 75%, 6ft stage left below, 8ft downstage, -31 degrees elevation, 37 degrees side
- AP3100 at 75% from above
- AP4600 at 50% from above
- Ap4900 at 50% from below
When I think of Sunrise in a church I think of the stained-colored glass windows and ceilings. The sun shining through and creating colors and shadows on the people. I also think of pastels because of Easter colors.