1. On Portion Road 5/1/2014 @ around 11:00.
2. A blue flash of lighting that lit up a dark sky with a array of house lights below it.
3. One of the many marvels of light comes from vicious thunderstorms. On my way home from a show, It began to rain. The pitch black sky suddenly became darker. However, there were moments where lighting would light up the sky and the road in front of me. The black sky suddenly became light blue in an instant. This vivacious streak of blue spanned all across the sky, beaming all across the skyline. When these beautiful strikes of light occur, it makes the world below it glow with radiance for a brief moment. It was a stunning sight to see this wonder of nature illuminate the sky.
1. 4/22/14 at around 11:30 at my friend Anthony’s house.
2. Christmas lights hung around his pitch black room. One strand is colored. The other sides of his room are completely dark.
3. Recently my friend moved into a new place that has quite a few problems. One of them being that most of the light blubs were burnt out. Because of this, his room gets shrouded in darkness at night. To eliminate some of the darkness, he uses two long strands of Christmas lights. Two sides of the room is illuminated with a row of colored lights that leave small traces of color on the wall. They leave the wall lit with faint reds, bright yellows, rich greens, brilliant blues, and soft pinks. They occasionally flicker leaving a small portion of the wall in darkness. However, these dimmed lights strikingly light up half of his room very well. These shining lights are a beauty to look at, with their faint twinkle that brighten the black of the night. We almost don’t want regular lights in his room.
4. The sun is shining down on a couple that casts long shadows on to the sandy shore. The contrast of the dark silhouettes pops against the pale blue ocean. The light sand brings out the shadows giving them a deep focus. The two young people are shrouded in darkness. Despite the lack of detail, the characteristics of color and their surroundings make it apparent of their love for each other.
4. The world is full of many inspirations, but nothing compares to the twinkling of the night sky. Most people can spend hours stargazing and making wishes upon the bright, dazzling stars. The stars watch over us at such an incredible height with their white lights cascading over the earth, bringing light to the dark sky. The stars surround the equally beautiful moon that reflects the light from the sun. The moon and the stars are a wonderful contrast to the dark sky by illuminating the night with their intense white light. Their vibrant glow lights the way for us to follow our dreams.
1. 11/24/14 at around 10:00 at a shopping strip in my local area.
2. This was a long array of shops that had neon signs, street lamps and big bright letters on the top of every shop.
3. The pitch black night surrounds the bright and highly illuminated strip around my area. Everywhere you look is a different color. The large lettering on the top of the building, entices customers to walk through their doors. From light greens, reds, violets, ambers, whites and pinks, a wide array of lights glow across the sidewalk. In the cold and dark night, this colorful and actively lit area is where you would want to be.
1. February 18th, 11:30-12:00 at night on Portion Road.
2. This light is a bunch of bright headlights rushing by the left side of me. In front of me are red, some-what circular brake lights. These lights shined during a pitch black night.
3. As I drive home from a long day of work, I noticed the blaring, but beautiful headlights that rush past me on a dark night. They start off as a small twinkle in the distance, but as the cars on the other side rush by, they become two big white lights, creating a streak of brightness that lasts for a mere second. In front of me are two glowing red lights that flicker on and off. These brilliant lights were all around me as they illuminated the rest of my way home.