For this stage picture I used an image I found of a literal sunset in Vermont for inspiration. The models are facing the general direction of the sun while their opposite sides are left to the darkness.
- R3202 48° Elevation Angle, 38° Back Angle / 17ft Above / 6ft Stage Right / 8ft Upstage
- AP2190 51° Elevation Angle / 17ft Above / 9th Stage Left / Direct Sidelight
- Ap2100 43° Elevation Angle / 17tf Above / 12ft Stage Left / Direct Sidelight
The lighting inside a cathedral isn’t very bright except when the light shines through the windows. This was my inspiration for the scene and the backdrop. The lighting on the tops represents the morning sun rays coming through the stain-glass windows.
- Top Row: AP3350/G345 Bottom Row: AP3520
- RE190 43° Elevation Angle / 17ft Above / 12ft Stage Right / Direct Sidelight
- RE190 48° Elevation Angle, 37° Side Angle / 17ft Above / 6ft Stage Left / 8ft Downstage
The inspiration for this lighting came from the beaches of Hawaii. The lighting on the bottom row of the backdrop represents the sand of the beach. There’s also a subtle blue on stage right to represent the refection of water. The sphere is a giant beachball for Lucy play with on her vacation.
- Top Row: Ap2000 Bottom Row: R3405
- NC 23° Elevation Angle, 56° Side Angle / 12ft Above / 12ft Stage Right / 8ft Downstage
- G510 32° Elevation Angle , 56° Side Angle / 6ft Above / 12ft Stage Right/ 8ft Downstage
- G410 90° Elevation Angle / 17ft Above / Centered /Direct Downlight
- G740 -19° Elevation Angle, 56° Backlight / 1ft above / 12ft Stage Left / 8ft Upstage
My inspiration for this scene came from images of a nearly pink sky contrasting the ground covered in a layer of snow. I tried imtating the reflection of light snow gives in daylight also.
- Top Row: L162 Bottom Row: G790
- AP2040 37° Elevation Angle, 56° Side Angle / 17ft Above / 12ft Stage Right / 8ft Downstage / 42% Level
- AP2040 54° Elevation Angle (Direct Back Light) / 17ft Above / Centered / 8ft Downstage
- L013 27° Elevation Angle / 12ft Above / 12ft Stage Left / Direct Sidelight
- NC -19° Elevation Angle, 56° Side Angle / 1ft Above / 12ft Stage Left / 8ft Downstage