- Student Center back dining room, 3/9/17 in the evening
- I was eating lunch with a bunch of my friends and there was a strip of sunlight on my friend’s face.
- After having a really rough day on Thursday, this one ray of sunlight on my friend seemed like the light at the end of a tunnel. It was really relaxing and overall just made me feel a lot better about the type of day I was having.
1) Feb. 12, 2012. 2:37 pm. Student Center
2) Sunlight shining thru the upper windows of the back area
3) It was a mostly cloudy day that Tuesday. I was sitting in the Student Center with a few friends eating lunch. Then the sun peeked out through the clouds and shone onto our faces. I immediately said “lighting moment” and everyone agreed. It was an indescribable sight for the sun to peer through the gray clouds, even for a moment, and brighten up my day.