- Wednesday, April 5 at 11:45pm in my bed in my dorm.
- It was completely dark out and all the lights in my room were off except the twinkle lights that hang on the wall around my bed.
- The hundred miniature dots of yellowish white light each give off their own faint glow and reflect off the white painted wall and the copper wire they are connected by. The lights very softly illuminate the room while the string of tiny bulbs creates a soft border around me and keeps me safe and secure as I drift off to sleep in the warm and comfortable ambiance.
1. February 18th, 11:30-12:00 at night on Portion Road.
2. This light is a bunch of bright headlights rushing by the left side of me. In front of me are red, some-what circular brake lights. These lights shined during a pitch black night.
3. As I drive home from a long day of work, I noticed the blaring, but beautiful headlights that rush past me on a dark night. They start off as a small twinkle in the distance, but as the cars on the other side rush by, they become two big white lights, creating a streak of brightness that lasts for a mere second. In front of me are two glowing red lights that flicker on and off. These brilliant lights were all around me as they illuminated the rest of my way home.